– founder of the Citizen’s Centre for Freedom and Democracy, a lobby group dedicated to advocating responsible government,
– for 18 years, editor and publisher for the Alberta Report.
John Robson, PhD
– columnist and commentator with Sun Media,
– Invited Professor at the University of Ottawa.
The Magna Carta: The Foundation of Our Liberty
Taming Leviathan – Cutting Government
Smile When You Say That. Say It With a Smile
Elsa Schieder, PhD
– a.k.a. Dr Zee, for good thinking from A to Z,
– creator of The Idea Emporium.
From Cassandra to Churchill to Luke Skywalker: Key Action Strategies for Getting Heard
We Think or the West Sinks
Author of Tax Me, I’m Canadian: A Taxpayer’s Guide to Your Money and How Politicians Spend It
– director of Alberta Policy Studies for the Fraser Institute,
– lecturer in political science at the University of Calgary.
TOPIC: Lessons from Alberta’s Budget Fumbles
He let his name be used in a class action suit. It’s been a hard battle.
TOPIC: The Battle – and the Current Legal Outcome
– host of Byline on Sun News,
– political journalist and Senior Correspondent for Sun Media’s National Bureau.
High River Gun Grab. Against the Law.
Cut Government Size, Spending, Waste
Using Online Media to Get the Message Out.
Let’s Do It Ourselves:
– the foundational belief is that the vast majority of people possess common sense, but that it’s application has been stifled and discouraged.
Marcel G. Latouche
President & CEO The Institute for Public Sector Accountability
plus lecturer of economics and public sector finance at SAIT Polytechnic.
– blogger – as Xanthippa
– champion of freedom of speech – like for Connie and Marc Fournier, who had Canada’s oldest Conservative forum.
Stay up to date on FreedomTALK